Sunday 22 July 2007

Soooo Bored

No money, no Job....arrgh! im stuck at home posting anything i can to keep myself occupied lol. I need to play for money again, i entered another satellite to go onto another satellite for entry into the 500k guarantee but busted out early when my straight got busted by a full house on the river.

Im looking forward to tonight/2morrow mornin, when i play the sattelite for the 1k monday, its like the only poker i can play properly because people care about the results.

I still need to know if i qualify for the 1k monday and un-register from it, do i get my 1k buy-in?

Will be posting again (live from the tourney) later, hope it makes a good post =)

3 comments:

Poker Playa said...

links gonna be exchanged, send me an email at dubbsrocks@gmail

Redcar said...

Linked you to my blog, you wanna return the favour ?

Raffel said...

Hey!
Interesting blog you have here.
Link is up :-)

Sick you are broke. Man this sucks. If my current loosingstreak lasts a little longer...