Tuesday 3 July 2007

A Similar Day

Just hu cash games today as usual, I don't play much else. Its been very similar to yesterday in the way my bank roll has been up and down. It was up to $1,121 and been down to $820.

I have been not to pleased in the way in which i have played today. Here are some key hands:

$1/$2 hu vs stephx123, i had lost one buy in and was in for my second. I had $90 to his $80. I raised the button with 3-3 and he calls. Flop comes 7-4-2, i had a very good read on this player and knew when he had hit, i knew he didn't hit here and bet $12, he calls. Turn was an A. He pushes, he still hasn't hit but he's trying to stand up to me after bullying him out of pots, so i call. And, surely enough, he only has a straight draw (5-6) he doesn't hit and i took $169 pot

I had lost a bit after this and may have entered tilt, but not too bad. I decided to buy in for $200 after and i was playing 'Madzger'. We both started with $200 but every time he lost a little he would re buy to make it $200. So he was in for about $230. I get AK on the BB and re raise to $18 after his $6 initial raise. Flop was 6-J-A and i bet $36, he calls. Turn was a 3 hearts (now 2 hearts on board) and i check trap. He bets $78 and i push, he calls and turn K-10hearts for flush draw and doesn't hit, $430 pot.

Same game, same opponent, I played the biggest pot i have ever played. I get 10-K hearts on the button and raise. Flop is 7-10-3. I bet $12 and he calls. Turns is a king and i bet $36 with my two pair. He re raises all in and i call. He turns J-9 for straight draw and doesn't hit. Pot about $500. I left the table with around $650.

BR-$1,249.31

2 comments:

Ted said...

Hey, I've added your link as you requested a link swap :)

Rob Wilson said...

I've linked you up to my blog (after you requested).

Regards,

Felix (thanks for all the fish)