Wednesday 25 July 2007

A Day For A Fish (like me)

Not such a good day was yesterday, entered 3 180 player SnG, and busted one early and the other 2 close to the bubble, (jess=cool) i tilted off the rest of my $21 bankroll on full tilt, by re raising all in for 10x a previuos raiser with 3-3 only to be called by 4-4, bad play from both i would say.

Deposited another $80 or so on stars which now holds all of my current bankroll. Im still around $40 up on stars now, hope to grind some 1 table SnG's today, maybe a few tournements and come out with a profit exeeding $20.

BR-$171

4 comments:

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

kewl, its tom kendal by da way lol

The 80th Minute said...

Ouch! Going Tilt always hurts.

Know the feeling. That's why I have reinstalled Champions Manager back on my laptop. That way I can get angry on players without it costs me extra money!

Cheers,
Dremeber

Moz_12 said...

Unlucky chief, I'll teach ya one day :D

Moz

portdeco20 said...

hahah, good one moz =D