Friday 27 July 2007

Cash....And Its All in...

Benn playin 25c/50c and buying in for $10, played last night and lost my first buy in after hitting a straight against the nut straight.

I bought in again and it wasnt long before i doubled up slow playing JJ from the button. The table was full of fish and within about 20 minutes i had tripled my overall buy ($60), I then lost a few pots and was going to leave with $45, +$25. On my last hand i hit a flush against an opponents 2 pair i think it was and that brought me back to $60, i left it there for the night.

I have been playing the same stakes this morning and after quickly doubling through when an oponnent who pushed with 33 on a 4-5-7-9 board, while i was holding 7-7 it was a nice pot to take down. I just played some good poker (jess=cool) after and increased some more, i came across the same opponent and he raised pre flop. I just call with JJ, and flop is 3-4-7, he bets $5 into a $5 pot. (overbetting throws me off that i think he has overpair, and this guy doesnt like me as i took him out before) and i just call. turn is a 9 and he pushes all in for $21 and i quickly call, the river is an 8 and he turns K7 for a pair of sevens, i play a bit longer then leave.

total buy in - $10
cashed out - $55
profit -$45

BR- $277

No comments: