Sunday 15 July 2007

Big Tilt, Big Bust, Long Break

haven't posted in a while now, didn't really feel like to be honest! I went on big tilt after being quite depressed over personal issues. I tilted away the full roll ($1,700), but i don't particularly care apart from i cant really play right now. It will be about one month before i can get my roll going again, but this will star at $40 (exiting stuff). I'm just going to try and grind my way back up to a few hundred dollars in the first month or so. I did deposit $800 before i lost all of it so it isn't too bad. Not having a job right now is a bit of a problem. I hope to update asap, but i doubt it will be for a while now.

the hand i lost my last $200. I was playing $5/$10 hu and i get KK on the button and raise to $30, he re raises to $90 and i push, he calls with A5. board comes J-3-2-7 and then the ace hits him on the river.

cheerz, port

7 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Sorry to read that Port and I hope you get things back on track.

The 80th Minute said...

Keep the faith.
Good luck with job hunting!

Kirby the German Roofer said...

Amatays cousin here. long time reader first time poster here.

Any chance of a link swap, im doing some great traffic.

Amatay said...

Hello mate, this plum at my cousin lol.

Amatay said...

no idea

Puffet said...

Read you blog for a while - sorry to see the downwards slope. Hopefully you can start building at the smaller tables.

Good luck finding a job.

portdeco20 said...

thanks guys, its gunna be a while before i can put money in my account, would anyone help me out, $5 would be a big help