Wednesday 4 July 2007

Bad Tilt And New Plans

I lost quite a lot of my bank roll after tilting bad and it was down to $750. And, as everyone probably knows, when your on tilt, all you want to do is make your bank roll back up and fast. So I played way above my limits and sat on a table of $5/$10 hu. Ibought in for $200 and it quickly went down to $130. I realised that the amount wasn't enough so i bought in for another $400, leaving my bankroll about $120 if i lost it all.

I get AK on the button and raise to $30, he re raises me to $100 and i push all in for about $560, he then folds. He buys in so he's sitting with $1000. Later on, after a few pots, i get 2-2on the button and raise, he calls and flop was A-5-4 and he bets out $50. I knew he didn't catch there and call, turn was a 2 for my set, he bets out around $130 odd and i take my time and just call. River is a J and he pushes (no flush available) and i cant put him on a 3 here so i call for a $1200 pot, he turns Q8 for queen high lol. I quit there having made my money back, so i tilted my way to victory!

My new bankroll plans are to have a stop loss. 'Bluescouse' ;) suggested $200 a session and $320 a day, these seem fine so i want to try and stick to these. Hope i can, but its easier said than done. Any other suggestions on BRM i would be happy to hear.

BR-$1,362.19

1 comment:

GWC said...

Seriously bud, I'm glad that you've managed to build your bankroll so quickly, but now you have to manage it properly.
With your roll at its current level, I'd only be playing NL50 at the most.
Good luck!