Wednesday 4 July 2007

New Plans gone Wrong First Day

I played $1/$2 hu and bought in for $40. The first hand of the first opponent i get AK on the BB and re raise his initial $6 raise and he pushes, i instantly call and he has QKoff. The flop is 10-J-3 the turn brings an ace for my top pair but its gives him a straight =(. I leave and buy in at another table for $40. I get 10-7 and raise the button and he calls, Flop was seven high and he checks me and i bet, he goes all in and i call, He has 10-6 with a straight draw and hits his straight. This was my 2nd buy in for this opponent. So i had already lost 3x buy in= $120. I may have tilted but not too bad and lost the $200 i called my 'stop loss'. But, very unsatisfied i buy in another $40, this $40 soon reached $100 when my AQ held up against QK all in pre. I then increased, bringing my bank roll to $1500. I played many opponents and beat them all and raised my bankroll a further $250 to reach another peak of $270 or so. As i was playing my last opponent i flop 2 pair with Q6 on a Q-6-7 board, i re raise him and he pushes and i call, he turns Q-7 for higher two pair. Overall, very satisfied with my play today and hoping for a good day tomorrow.

BR-$1,731

No comments: