Sunday 22 July 2007

Its fucked up!

That 5000FTP sat to 1k monday, i couldve sworn started at 3:30am, fuk sakes. I go offline at 1:30 am to try and get some kip just before the tourney and turns out i cant sleep. I was quite excited about this tourney and felt i could makee something of it. But fukin hell!!! i cam back online at 2:15 am and the tourney had started at 1:30 am, i had 400 chips left and only one player on the whole table was online and had 19k in chips. The rest had the same as me. I push with 9-J suited and he calls with Q8off and i hit a 9 on flop and he gets his Q on the turn. WAT THE FUCK!! its not fukin fair, i dont think its me who got the time mixed up becuase more than 3/4 of the entire entrants wern't playing. I just think thats fucked up....argh!

Im pissed off now as you can tell and going to play cash ans some SnG for A bit (recipe for disaster) but i need to play after looking forward to it all day.

Its fukin bollocks!

2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Linked you up sir.

C said...

no problem...can you put me up please.

- a year in the life

good luck

C