Sunday 22 July 2007

OMG! I forgot about the fish

Well, i got my bankroll up and running, a healthy $40 to start me off. Played a 6 seater 5c/10c game (interesting i know) in which Felix 'thanks for all the fish' was kind enough to join the rail and wish me good luck, so thanks felix =). As he knows i wasn't thanking all the fish, as i forgot how hard it was to gain any profit, if any, from these low stakes cash games. My first session with my new bankroll pretty much sucked. I had a pretty good read on a few players, espeically when i folded top pair top kicker to his two pair. I also folded trips on the turn when i had J3 on button, 2 limpers, one said he had to go b4 the hand and claimed he would play that hand because it was good lol. Flop was 8-J-J and i said in chat, is it better than J-3 and he said yes. and calls my bet. turn was an ace and i lead out, he raises and i fold and claim he had AJ. And sure enough he flipped AJ.

Still not entirely happy with that as i lost money overall! Just hoping to make a bit of profit from $2 SnG's now.

Oh, by the way, the second SnG i was on, near the first hand i get 3-4spades in the small blind and utg +1 make it BBx2 and i re raise along with the Button calling, and they both call my raise. Flop 7s-Kd-6s giving me the straight flush draw and i bet out for under half the pot, the utg+1 raiser pushes and button calls, i dont really want to lay it down lol (i should really) utg+1 has A8 spades for flush draw and button has KJ. Turn was 4 clubs giving me an additional 5 outs and river was the 5 spades for my 2nd straight flush ever and giving me chip lead and knocking two players out, how gloriuos =) I love it!!

Update on my 5000FTP sat to 1k monday coming later.

BR-$30

No comments: