Wednesday 25 July 2007

Got It In The End

Been playing SnG's all day for 8-9 hours with breaks, most have been $5 9 seater, not much success although i came in the money a few times, i played a hu SnG with 4 people (if you get me) and ended up winning that. But overall i haven't seen much profit, well infact, none. I was breaking even/losing all day. I finally played two $5 45 seater SnG's, one i had busted out in about 20th place when my AK came across AJ all in pre with a Jack on the flop.

The other one However, i did very well in, kept average stack until 17 players and managed to triple up my stack nearly when utg+1 pushed all in only to get called by mid position who got raised by me with AA on the BB and i got called all in. It was AA vs JJ vs QQ with no help for them. This brought my stack to 17k while 2nd chip lead was at 7k. I kept this chip lead all the way through to the final table where i held on past the bubble and then played more aggressively. I took a big hit to my stack when 6 players remained but (jess=cool) managed to grind my way back up to 2nd in chips. We were 3 handed, my 21k stack against 40k stack vs 2k stack, short stack was all in on the BB and we both called. Flop was 2-3-6 and i had A6 and bet, he folds, and short stack has K6, he has no help and we are heads up. It doesnt take long for me to double through to chip lead. He then raises my BB, i re raise him and he pushes to be called by my A10spades against his 92spades and i take it down for $45

BR-$199

1 comment:

ukpokermistro said...

u blog has been added. do so likewise like a friend. holla