Thursday 5 July 2007

Fear Of Losing

A new fear of losing my whole bank roll overcome me last night. I played this morning so badly because i was uncomfortable, not because of the stakes but because i didnt want to go on tilt and lose it all. I lost $400 in under an hour probably to numerous opponents, each plaing better than me. I then withdrew $400 so i had the money to fall back on. As i am not working, it will help. my roll after this was $860. More comfortable now having withdrew i can start playing like normal. I won $180 straight away and got over $1000 once again. But this soon was lost and i decided to call it quits when i was down to $896. Im suprisingly happy even though i may have lost, this is probably because i feel a little safer. Anyway, i really want to play proper stakes so i can create a more interesting blog, im sure i will get there eventually ;) so...im sorry for boring you with my low stake crappy blog lol. Hope to please you all soon =)

see you round

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Pinky said...

Am linking you up right now.
Best of luck.

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

hey dan mate, good job, nice roll going there, my roll is at just over $600 now...add me on links ;) speak soon