Sunday 22 July 2007

Playing The FTP Way

No bankroll =(, just Full Tilt Points. I entered a 54 player SnG for 120FTP. I found it piss easy and came first, im now entered into a 5000FTP tourney in which there is entry into the 1k monday, i will play the satellite at 3:30am....ugh! Hopefully gaining entry to the 1k monday.

Can anyone tell me if i get entry to this tournement but unregister, do i get the 1k buy-in? That would be the best optiion if i do. I will Post live from the tournement tonight =) and keep u updated, because if i dont i forget the hands lol.

Still, if anyone wants to transfer me $10 it is very much appreciated ;)

cheerz, port

3 comments:

Mike said...

Ive added your link, all the best

Mike

BIGSCOOPZ said...

added u to my link like u said...
add me too..
oh yah im in the 1k monday... i got in thru 69+6 satellite... im rae777... maybe ill see u in the tourney hehe

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Added you to the roll there on HBP. Good luck to you.