Sunday 29 July 2007

Live game! Finally

Entrants: Portdeco20, Bluescouse, Moz, Hellboy and Gravedigger.

tourney: £5 +R 1 add on, NL hold em

We eventually got round to having a live game, its been a while, im a bit more confident live than online so its good. I think it was my first or second hand against bluescouse where i get knocked out and rebuy straight away where he makes trips on the river. But the money goes in on the river. I still play aggressive and there were a few passive players, moz and hellboy mostly. I increase my stack nicely. Its me and bluescouse in most pots together being the two most aggressive, i have J6 of clubs or summut like that and flop has two clubs, i call bluescouse's all in thinkin i have to get lucky on him, but no, he has 4-5 clubs for a lower flush draw, and i take a nice pot, but bluescouse had me covered. A few hands later and its my BB and i have 6-3clubs and bluescouse raises from the cut off. I call it and flop is 5-5-7 with two clubs, great flop for me with a straight flush draw, i check and blue bets, i raise and he pushes, i call. and he shows K3 for King high, im on a mega draw. Turn comes Q hearts, river comes 4 clubs to give me my straight flush, good feeling, and bluescouse is first to leave. Unlucky Blue =D

I also catch top pair top kicker with AJ against moz's flush draw and no help for moz. Even though hitting the straight flush against none other than bluescouse felt amazing the highlight of the night was when, gravedigger the short stack was left with 25 in chips after his AQ got beat to A4 when the flop came 4-x-4, the blinds were at 150/300 and antes were 25, so he could only afford the ante, but dispite this, he became lucky so many times, he managed to bring his stack back into the 1000's....amazingly to everone surprise. Moz was second to go out and left me, gravedigger and hellboy. I was raising gravediggers blinds alot, and raised with QQ, he min raised me and i push, he calls with k10, pretty bad call unless he thought i was bluffing, but thats him out dispite the epic come back.

Me and hellboy left, it didnt take long before i hit top pair against his bottom pair open ended draw, it was all in while i was dominating in chips and he doesnt hit and im the winnerr =D.

We did have a turbo NL game aswell, nothing too exciting, but a bit of fun, hellboy won that with Bluescouse coming second.

good game boys!

1 comment:

Hellboy65 said...

It was real fun last night, the first game was a real struggle for me. Felt i commanded the 2nd game though - played in true hellboy fashion :-p