Wednesday 15 August 2007

Pure Grindage

That $21 i put into cash soon went when i had a straight and flush draw but didnt hit, i left it there. The night after i played 6-7 mtt's which didnt go particularly well, lost quite a bit of my bankrol on stars and full tilt. Im keeping my stars account mainly for tourneys and my tilt account for cash, i prefer it that way.

Yesterday lost quite a bit on cash and went down to $199 in full tilt. This morning it picked up a bit, i lost my first $10 to a bad beat but started grinding my next $10 well.

I did get very lucky when i won a $20 pot all in pre flop AK vs AA, i hit trips lol. I then won another big pot QQ vs 1010. But the rest i had grinded out for 2 hours, i ended up cashing out at around $83, so a nice profit for the roll.

$253

1 comment:

Puffet said...

Nice to see you working the tables mate. The new tactic seems to working like a charme. Stick to it - and it might make you rich:-).

Best of luck

Puffet