Friday 3 August 2007

End Of Day 1: Update

Missed a few hours of poker after i posted last, then came back on later, entered a 180 player $5 SnG, started well, was chip lead out of 100 for a while, but then busted out with around 50 players left.

Then i went straight up the $1/$2 cash tables. A few hands in and i QQ on the button, 4 limpers including me SB and BB. I like to limp with these hands and trap. Flop was 4-K-J rainbow. Nothing too threatening and we all check, now im pretty sure nobody has a king, turrn was a 5 and it checks to player to my right who bets $6 into $8. This guy is a fish....a total fish and likes to think he can successfully bluff lol. I just call and so does BB, river was a 3 and BB and player to my right checks, i bet out $8 into $26 looking for a call as i know none of them have a king. BB folds and the player to my right pushes, one of the weakest attempts at a bluff i have witnessed. i call and he has queen high (Q8) lolol. It was a nice $80 or so pot. Not a lot of action after and i leave about $50 up.

Stopped playing for the day now, pretty nakered and gotta play footy tomorrow, will update tomorrow, gl all

total profit day 1- $121
BR- $1,232