Thursday 9 August 2007

1st Day- A Nice Profit

Never been more excited about playing poker as i did this morning, it was wierd, i couldnt wait to get going. I'm really enjoying this challenge, its the 1st day and ive managed to stick to my rules and made a nice healthy profit. I started on micro cash. won a bit, then lost more, I tried some $1 SnG's. Started on a 18 seater, ended up winning for $7.20, then a 9 seater and won that for $4.50, then another 9 seater, and again i won that for another $4.50 so 3 SnG's and 3 1st place finishes. Been a very good day actually although the money itself is near meaningless lol, ah well. Its keeping me busy and i am very happy with myself today. I honestly i think i can carry the rules with me to a high level, but we will see, could all go wrong if i start on a bad streak.

BR- $18

5 comments:

Amatay said...

n1 m8. Stick to the rules, good motivation for you.

portdeco20 said...

yeah it is, thanks for the ferguson link and stuff, helpin a lot, plus thanks for the advice ;)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you mate for the discipline! Congrats with all the wins too... awesome stuff!

Good luck with the rest of it Port.

ATB

BM

portdeco20 said...

cheerz burnley, i didnt think i would get any page views since nobody really wants to read about these stakes lol, gl to u

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

exellent start mate, keep up the good work, keep up the good dicipline ;)