Wednesday 1 August 2007

Cash With Aakkari

Yeah thats right i played cash with the pro, hehe. I came on in the morning and just played cash, made $200 quickly and put it on $5/$10 vs Aakkari, 6 handed, what have i got to lose??

Went very well, some good players but managed to make $130 profit on it and left after aakkari did, he was a lot tighter than i expected him to be. And.....wait for it........I stole his blinds =D i robbed $10 off a pro (one to tell the grandkids ey) lol. Pitty it wasn't raymer! i love that dude.

After i left that cash table i wet on to $3/$6 and made $200 pretty easy and went for a shower with $500 up in under 1 hour 30 mins. Lost some later on $3/$6 but still in profit for the day.

I come back on later, i withdraw $1000 to buy a new laptop =D and left $2,100 in my account. I looked for advice off ed =D for what levels i can withstand with my bankroll. I asked ed for advice on cash tables, what level? buy in? blah blah blah. And he recommended $3/$6 9 seater multi-tabling for $200 each.

So i go on to four tables with $200 each, early on i get QQ in SB, it folds to button who raises, i re raised him and he calls. flop was 4-J-A and i bet out half the pot, he calls. Turn was nothing scary....a 6 maybe, no flush available. I check, and he comes out with a very large bet, i take my time but i dont put him having an ace for some reason and call his bets, River is an ace and i lead out with a small bet. He then pushes all in. I still dont think he has an ace and call for not too much more, sure enough he turns Q10off lolz.

Anyway, the other tables went well aswell and i left after about 15 mins lol (hit and run) because i would feel crap if i lost it. So i was in profit $600 for 15 mins work....not bad.


withdrew-$1000
new BR- $2,823

4 comments:

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

keep up the good work bud..:)

The 80th Minute said...

Great results.
Can only dream about these figures.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, but taking Bankroll advice off Ed is suicide!! hahahaha. Sorry Ed, but you know I am right!

Good luck port, hope it continues mate.

ATB

BM

portdeco20 said...

thanks gravedigger, try ur best dremeber, i only had $13 a few days ago!

actually burnley, ed gives me good bankroll advice yet he does not use it himself. thanks guys gl atb