Wednesday 1 August 2007

Most boring tournement ive played

yeah this is as boring as it comes, starting off with a 5k stack with 10/20 blinds and increasing every 30 mins is pretty sick.

I hated playing but i still wanted to do well. I gained a very aggressive imge at the table, betting and raising with nothing.....i mean super aggressive because i was so bored, i was 2nd in chips out of 200 and was playing everyone at my table.

Now this is sick......

Chip lead on my table and i raise to 350 as i was doing nearly every hand with blinds at 25/50, and a few callers. I have 45 suited and flop is 3-6-7 rainbow giveing me the absolute nuts, i bet and 2 fold, one raises me, the 2nd chip lead who is also aggressive and plays well. I re raise hima and he pushes, i insta call as i know i got the best hand. He turns 99 for a pair of 9's

heres the sick part........

board comes runner runner 9's to give him quads........thankyou pokerstars, but that is the worst bad beat i have ever had in my life. Its just sick.

hand again: 45 vs 99 AIF

3-6-7-9-9

i think thats wrong.....anyone else had a beat like that?

well anyway that absolutely crippled me and i stuck it all in with Q3suited and lost

1 comment:

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

omg mate, thats bad, but yes is the answer to your question, i had a beat last night, i was in for $50 in 50c/1$ table, had about $165 that i built up, i held AJ, flop comes QK10, obviously i flop the nuts, i raise, i get re-raised, i push, he calls with QJ, turn and river are 10 10, to give him a house, fukin sick...lost entire stack to a fish...arhghhh...ul though mate, summit about stars for the turn n river eh..not good...

cya soon