Thursday 9 August 2007

The BRM Challenge Rules

If anyone would like to adopt this challenge with me, you are more than welcome and we could make it a bit of fun, just comment on this post.

Here are the rules:
  • Start with $10 or less, i have $7 in my BR
  • I am not allowed to buy into a cah game or SnG that is more than 5% of my total BR. (there is an exeption under $2.50 for cash)
  • I am not allowed to enter an mtt more than 2% of my total BR

so here i go, hitting the micro limits =D

6 comments:

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

lolz...im looking to do summit similar, but il work off my stars bankroll, ($303), hopefully do was ferguson has done w00t

portdeco20 said...

lol tommy, use BRM mate otherwise if u lose ur roll u will be pissed off like me =D

Amatay said...

I see you on Stars now m8 playing summat like 0.0000001/0.00000002. Pure grindage. Good luck with that

portdeco20 said...

lol amatay, its cos of u im here :) lmao. cheerz

Hellboy65 said...

Yeah chris ferguson is a ledge for doing what he did. It took him a while though, 1 n a half years i think lol

portdeco20 said...

Yeah i know, but it took him a few months to reach $6.50, thats near enough what im starting on, so i have a head start =D