Wednesday 8 August 2007

De-Meaning But Good

I basically lost everything in my bankroll. Played a few SnG's today. cashed out in 2 and made $8 profit for the day. Then amatay offered me a game of $11, a 18 seater which didnt go well, I then donked off $10 on 10c/25c leaving me with a mere $4.59. So i hit the micro limits, doubled through gaining $3 pretty much straight away!

My inspiration of this challenge is chris fergusons $0 to $10k:
http://w.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challenge

I know my last challenge didnt go so well, and to be honest i dnt see this one do much better, im just gunna dnk of my money after a bad beat or summut. But im seriously gunna try cos if i can do this it might be spectacular =) and i really do think i can get used to micro limits *yawn*

bankroll now is $7, im not going to play SnG's or tourney yet, not until my bankroll is up to around $40. I will do another post to clarify the proper rules when i can think properly, bit late now, so i will post 1st thig 2morrow and get to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.