Thursday 30 August 2007

Another Example of where I Outplay My opponent And Get Unlucky

$1/$2, i call a raise with AJ, flop is A-J-X and i check raise him all in, he calls and he turns A10, i double my $40 buy in. The next hand He raises again, and i call with AJ suited, flop comes 10-J-X and he checks, i knew he would re raise if it looked like i was stealing so i bet big, i bet $16 into $22, and indeed, he pushed, and i called, he turned AK and the queen came on the river, the $80 ws gone. I bought in for another $40 and get A10, i raise and there is one caller, Flop is K-J-X and he leads out $12, i knew he hadnt hit that flop or he would check raise/call, unless he had a small pair and would fold to a raise, so i pushed, he called with Q10 and the ace hits. So my rolls basically gone, $8 left, its fukin shit, i hate poker at the moment! I can't catch a break. No faith what so ever in my hands anymore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st hand soooo unlucky, but i think you may have had a bead read on your second opponent, if you think he will fold a small pair, then why wouldn't he fold an OESD??? Don't get me wrong, it was still a bad call by him, but I think your read also let you down here.

I hope yyour luck changes Port. I really do mate.

Anonymous said...

...and u are going to keep losing more if you continue to play 1/2 with 100$. Why the hell is it so hard for you man? You need 20 buy-ins to play the limit so u need at least 4k to play 1/2. It's that easy! Don't you have any self control? I'm sorry if i'm coming a little strong here but this is the way to do it and few players take shots with 5 buy-ins or whatever and then live to tell the story - but you don't seem to understand this! My advice START LOW AND STAY LOW until you get a good grip of your game and then move gradually up limit by limit!