Friday 3 August 2007

A Decent Start.....I Guess

Woke up looking forward to hitting the tables and earn my wage. I started my new plans with a roll of $1,111. straight to $1/$2 and a decent $100 win. I then lost a hand hu 1010 vs AQ which lost me $80.

I then saw a $5 tourney coming up and entered it, i did very well, played mostly abc poker and became chip lead. Soon changed when i cam up against a lucky fish who damaged my stack when it was all in on turn, my top 2 pair vs his top pair top kicker, hits a higher two pair on the river and im crippled and end up leaving next hand.

I then go back to $1/$2 for 30 mins and make a very nice profit and leave, take a break and hit the tables again, not so good this time, lose a few big pots, call pre flop when i dont need to get involved, bluff when he has a hand and basically give my money away. I come away $50 down, But i still made a profit....a win is a win!

might play later, may not

profit day 1 so far - $90
BR- $1,191