Sunday 12 August 2007

Crash..and Burnt

After a dissapointing day yesterday i played cash and lowered my bankroll to $10. I then lost it, but i stuck to my rules until then.

I will be completely truthful how i lost it instead of lying =D
I put the $10 into a 25c/50c cash table of duece to seven (kansas city lowball).

I was watching the final table of the duece to seven wsop 2004 and got really into it, The final table included some great names: Howard Lederer, Barry Greenstein, chris ferguson..

I got really into this game so put the $10 on that, i went up to $17 before busting with my 8 low to his 7 low. I wouldve played lower stakes if only stars had lower!!

Ive deposited $204 on full tilt and going to carry my rules forward. At least now i have a decent sized roll to start.

Revised Rules:
  • I am not allowed to buy into a cash game with more than 5% of my roll
  • I cant buy into a cash game where the total amount money equals 40%+ of my full roll (stop me playing higher stakes as the short stack)
  • I am not allowed to enter a SnG that cost more than 5% of my roll
  • I am not allowed to enter an mtt that is more than 2% of my roll
  • Any profit i may gain in a day, 30% of that will be played with, in a cash table (depending on how much i win-to satisfy my higher stakes needs) and hopefully produce more profit. e.g if i gain $50 profit in a day, at the end of the day i will buy in a cash table for 30% of that = $15, no buy-ins after if i lose it!

I should be posting 2 times at least a day, once to report my daily profit and progress and to announce how much i will be playing with (night post), and once to announce how the cash went on (morning post) =D


BR-$204

No comments: