Saturday 4 August 2007

A Good Day But I Break My Rules

Yes, i broke my rules after 1 day. I knew it wouldnt take long but....fukin hell! Been a decent day though, heres my day in a nutshell:

day 2:

Played some PLO for fake cash, its basically all in with shit to try and get lucky, and normally some ass beats you with some crappy hand. I played a bit of this and lost. I then got bored, and hit the $1/$2 NLH tables. This was not such a good idea after playing that shitty game, started overplaying draws and such, and generally forgot i was playing for real money. The hand i lost a lot of money was when i got dealt A5spades in cut off, i raise to $8, button calls, SB raises to $44, BB calls, i call (wtf??) and button calls. Flop was K-4-4 with two clubs, SB and BB check, and i push for a further $80 (again wtf??) button folds and SB and BB call, SB is all in aswell, the board doesnt help me and all i have is ace high, BB turns his hand and wins the pot with a higher ace lol, he had the flush draw on the flop but didnt catch, god knows what SB had if he cant beat ace high!

I left shortly after that. Played live at ed's new house, 5 handed and wasn't doing too well but later on i started to play good, made some insane calls and some risky bluffs, I dont know what i bluffed ed off, but i had 4 high and got him to think i had a full house. I hit a couple of nice hands eg quad 7's, straight flush, couple of houses. Got lucky a few times which i felt bad for, espaically against grave digger, sorry man, i do feel bad =(. The hand was my 2 pair vs his nut straight on the flop, all in and i turned a house. I was rivering quite a lot when we played PLO, but i think i played very well. gg boys. Ended up £335 in profit, my biggest win yet live, happy with that and a great way to end an amazing week.

Ran 2 miles home....ugh....trying to get fit for footy which i played this morning, we won 5-1 against shrewsbury =D

got home, felt confident about my game and this is where i broke the rules, I played $5/$10. When your playing well, and you feel you can make money you should play, confidence is vital for your game! made a nice little $300 or so profit i think so it makes up for my bad play earlier on in the day...

All in all, A very good day

profit day 2: $170
profit so far: $291
BR- $1,402

No comments: