Saturday 29 September 2007

Tag Rugby Tournement


As part of a coaching/sport course i am doing I had to coach 7/8year olds how to play tag rugby. It was an inventful day, full of laughter and games and i enjoyed every second of it. It was the first time i had coached anyone, and they were kids that didn't listen, shouted alot and i was coaching them all on my own while other people on the course were teaching different schools! on my own! lol. We had some drills prepared beforehand but that quickly went out the window and i had to improvise....hmmm.....what would be fun for the kids to play???......it hit me.....'stuck in the mud', i loved playing this and the kids were really enthusiastic. By the times we finished and got some munch they had told me they had played stuck in the mud 5times previuos before...in the same day lmao.

After dinner we got back to the fields for our first game, didnt go well, although playing games and races with the children was much more exciting than sitting them down and teaching the rules, maybe a quick over run of the rules was the best option. They knew none! they were everywhere! ball was everywhere! forward passing got irritating but they had fun.

In between games i did go over the rules many many times as they did not listen. It was amazing how they got so attatched to me aswell, i had only knew them a few hours and they loved me! they looked upto me and followed me everywhere. The second game was much better, a slight understanding allowed us to score three try's without fowling. I didnt teach them but , at one point, a child from our side studded a player that was dominating us and had scored 2 try's for the opposing team, he didnt even have the ball! the child went off crying but was alright! good tactics i say! Big shoutout to caersws A team years 3/4.....wp, gg.

Poker- still running well. after my last post i played a 20 minute session on the 10c/25c and trippled my $10 buy in. Roll now stand at $112 because i lost $6 in a SnG.

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon place for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband: "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied: "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry." Then, as the wife undressed, she asked: "What are you thinking now?"He replied: "It looks like I did a pretty good job."

No comments: