Wednesday 26 September 2007

I rose!! Rose with style!!

I said i would, bloggerment money that was lost.....has now been won back! woohoo!

played a few short sessions on 10c/25c and played excellently and trippled my $10 buy in, then doubled my $5 on another table straight after. This was before i tried to play a $3 SnG with amatay, but didnt manage to get on the same table because he's such a tit! lol. I played two of these SnG's and didnt cash =(. I played a sesh today, a short one that started well, again trippleing my $10 buy in when an interesting hand played out. but first i will tell you of my doings earlier on.

Firstly, i had re raised a 4xbb raise pre flop with one limper (6 handed) and they both folded and i showed them 95. This was a pre trap move, Next time i re raise in a similar position i would have a hand and was my set up for the hand i mentioned earlier. Then it comes, same position (SB) one limper UTG and a min raise from mid pos. I held AA and raise a similar amount but slightly bigger than previuos. Limper calls and original raiser calls (my trap was set). Flop is something like Q72, this flop does not seem threatening at all, i did think about check raising but they know im aggressive and are expecting a follow through bet (hand or not). So i overbet, make it look like im tryin to push anyone with a queen off. The UTG limper calls all in and original raiser calls. Pots getting big now (around $22) and the guy left in the pot only had another $5 or so. So..we see a turn come off which was a jack and i bet to push im all in, he calls and a side pot of $10 was created. River peels a blank and the showdown. Original raiser wins side pot of $10+ with JQ, two pairs (queens and jacks). Limper UTG wins main pot $20+ with QQ, (three queens). Portdeco20 with AA, devestated.

I finish the session with a small profit i think, but last 2 days have been quite good. Monday Roll- $9.....wednsday roll-$45

No comments: