Saturday 15 September 2007

So So

Not been playin poker so an update on my life, got the job in supermarche, not really hard though because you dont need any qualifications lol, and i look like a total prick working there but i swallowed my pride and am making a bit of money to gamble with, therefore losses wont matter as much. Thats work life.

My back, still bad, work didnt help lifeting heavy stuff but i aint gunna say anything because i only been working for a day lol. Out of sport for a few weeks which has annoyed me, have been asked to play footy for a few teams and just not gunna happen for a while =(

would post on my love life but dont wana bore u, just aint goin well atm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swallow that pride mate. A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!!!

Just wait till you're a poker millionairre!!

Amatay said...

lolol tell us about ur love life m8 lolol