Saturday 22 September 2007

Poorer Posts

Everytime i post, my posts seem to get poorer and poorer. It seems impossible to write a half decent paragraph to me now! Not enjoyable to read! why do you read my blog?! haha!

Well nackered today, we played a live game last night as it was moz's last night round these parts. It was a good laugh, but i didnt get home till 6am and had to work at 8am, so feeling pretty bollocks today. £5 rebuy was the game we played, gravedigger the winner. he was 'the suck out' and sucked out on 3 of the 5 other players at the table. I was pretty card dead all night, until i get dealt aces and trap well imo, got him to put me all in on the turn with him needing just a diamond. Of course it comes! I can only say that i have had my fair share of suckouts on tom though lol.

Just a quick shout out to moz who is leaving us, good luck and all the best u 'hit and running' fish!

Im having one of those deep emotional times in my life lol, like asking all sorts of questions to myself e.g. 'what is the point in life?', why isnt everything free?' etc... DEEP STUFF! i think this is partly because i havent got anything to do with my life, im bored, im fustrated and females are not helping.

i may wait a while until i deposit, just until i have enough money out of my poker account so that i feel comfortable with the money im gambling with, wise thinking imo.

To make my blog more exciting, im going to write a new joke everyday at the end of each post for the shits and giggles, sorry if they are lame! here comes the 1st one........

A woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor condominium when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing. "Damn, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die."As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms. While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do you suck?""No!" she shrieked, aghast.So, he dropped her. As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her. "Do you screw?" he asked."Of course not!" she exclaimed before she could stop herself. He dropped her, too. The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor. "I suck! I screw!" she screamed in panic."Slut!" he said, and dropped her.

1 comment:

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

Hey, u deserved to be sucked out on loool :)..nah gg, and good joke lol