Monday 10 September 2007

Getting In Deep

played for 4 hours straight in a $1 tourney, played some excellent poker imo, some of the best for a while. 726 players enetered and i made the last 10, nearly final table =(

the hand i went out to: folded to me in SB with QKos and i raise to 5xBB = 20k (my stack 48k) blinds 2k/4k obv! and BB calls, flop is 8-9-x and i check raise his 12k bet all in and he calls with 10-7os (good call pre flop......not! call 35-40% of your stack with 10-7off) anyway its all in and he hits a 10 on the river and im out one place b4 final table and with a shit profit of $7 but i'll take it.

I get fustrated for the rest of the day if i go deep and hardly get rewarded so im expecting to donk off some money tonight lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the back is feeling better mate and his call with 107o is just unbelievable. What goes through these guy's minds???? I wish I knew!