Monday 24 September 2007

Bloggerment Bridesmaid


I didn't plan on playing the bloggerment this week as it states in my previuos post, but i come back home earlier than expected. Normal play for me in the bloggerment is to start off extremely aggressive and play my hands fast...but, as my results state, it hasn't been working out for me at all. Two walks of shame and a nothing result out of three attempts. I have noticed that the bloggerment is rather aggressive and normally quite fast, so i adapted my play, and maintained a tight aggressive style. It worked out for me, despite putting all my money in with JJ vs QQ and getting lucky i feel i played very well. Took a few beats like my AA vs AK hand, but wasn't an awful lot of my stack. I made my first final table, coming into it second in chips to cloud. I carried through my tight play onto the final table and all the way through to heads up against weegem. It was getting rather late and i needed to be awake at 6:30am the next day. I gave a warning in chat...."bit slow"...i typed...just to suggest that m going to be more aggressive. The style didnt really work and i lost all focus, and lost 2nd pair to top pair on flop. I more than doubled my roll though =)
well played weegem, good game all, unlucky bluescouse! Points for Wales nevertheless, and my first 'point cash' and 'money cash' in the bloggerment.
lmao
There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea.When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on."What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host."A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"

2 comments:

MAIR said...

Hey Port, thx for linking me up, got u on mine now too.

Great blog, enjoying reading it, and look forward to more of those jokes lol.

Hope to cya at the tables soon, don't steal all my chips pls heehee.

xx

portdeco20 said...

lol, plenty of jokes to come mair, and thanks for reading, i enjoy ur blog too =)

i'll try not to mair ;)

gl