Monday 25 June 2007

A needed change in stakes?

Bee playing a few hu cash games now, i find them extremely profitable if you find the right opponent. I think ive played 3 different opponents now, each started off well, i built my stack to about double my buy in. I knocked a few out and they re bought, then came bad beat after bad beat. Cant really complain when my A9 was up against QQ, but after came my AKs vs 8-6s all in pre flop, 8 on the river. Also, I had KJoff, i raised pre, flop was K-3-2 with two diamonds, he checks i bet and he calls, turn was a 9s. I push and he calls, he turns 9-6diamonds for pair of nines and a flush draw. The river came a 9. Played more and just suffered bad beat after bad beat =(. I played this morning and i faced a real fish, i took him for his buy in, he re-bought, i took that and same again. I then left and came on after a break. I lost all my winnings from previous opponent and more to someother guy. Really not happy at the moment. Also i played a 90 seater $20+$2 SnG, I placed 10th and 9th place was the money, i was looking good for the final table where the chip leader got lucky on the river to make a straight.

Do i need to change my stakes?

BR-$271.46

2 comments:

Kenn said...

where do you play these headsup cash games on which site?

portdeco20 said...

play them on full tilt