Thursday 21 June 2007

Multiple Wins On The SnG's

After losing a large portion of my bank roll, i have decided to leave out ring games for now, I played a couple of 9 seater SnG's and lost, my bank roll went down to $148. I then realised im better playing shrt handed, i started playing 6 seater SnG's for the first time. $12 and winner takes $42.90. So I played a lot of these in a row. The first one i won with ease :). 2nd one i got a bit lucky to end up heads up:

I had KK on the button, first position raises, i just call and BB calls. Flop comes 3-10-Q. 1st to act bets half his stack, 2nd players raises all in (i am chip leader) i call and BB calls all in, BB flips QJ and 1st position turns AA......turn is a 6 and river is a king for my set. This takes me to heads up and i win that SnG. 3rd one i also win with no real memorable hands. this brought my bank roll back up to $442. I decided to carry on playing the 6 seater SnG until i got bored because the success i was having has been far superior to any other in recent times.

The 4th i entered i made it to 3 handed, i bluffed all in with 9-6 from the SB ad got called with A9. And the 5th i didt quite manage to cash out so i left it there,

BR- $418

2 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog.I've added ( or will in a min!) your link to my sidebar.

All the best at the tables and with your blog.Hope to see you at the Stars Britbloggerment tourney too! ( Sundays 9pm uk time under private,pass:donkament $5)

Pab said...

Hi, thanks for the comment, have linked you on mine, hope you can do the same

gl and take it easy