Saturday 30 June 2007

full tilt $0.50/$1 hu

I apologize profusely for my last post lol. Anyway....full tilt heads up. I was depressed, a bit tipsy, i entered a $1/$2 table, and made $80 profit easy and left. I don't remember many hands when i play heads up but i remember hitting a flush and pushing, getting called by my opponents two pair.

The winnings from that were quickly lost and my bankroll had been decreased to just $200. SnG's and tournaments were not appealing, neither were cash games with multiple players over two. So i sat in some hu cash games of 0.5/$1. I bought in for $40. I was playing 'Laudrup' who bought in for $100. The $100 soon came to me and he re bought for another $100. The hand I took most of his money was when i had 33 on the BB. He raised to $3 and i called. flop was 8-8-7,i check and he bets $6, i raise him to $18 and he pushes for a further $60, i quickly call and he turns 9-10off. He didn't hit and i was glad to take his money =). I was dominating, in the table chat he said 'you play good'. I followed that with a 'Ty' lol. I soon damaged his stack to around $50, but he kept stack around $100 all the time by re buying. It was my BB and i had A6off suit, he raised to $3 and i called, flop was A-8-3 rainbow, i check, he bets and i raise to 4x his $6 bet, he calls. Turn is an 8, i check he bets and i just call him down and he turns 8-2suited(trips) against my two pair. This put my stack down to around $120 when it was $262 (which was peak). I played a few more hands and had increased to $160 and left.

$120 up for the day

BR-$320

1 comment:

crazyplay said...

when he said, you play good, I'm pretty sure he must have been joking. The 33 hand was a real bluescouse hand! He only had 17 outs against you .