Saturday 30 June 2007

hu $1/$2

Right, i know $1/$2is way too much for my bankroll, but im so bored at playing these stakes and i just want to make or break my bank roll now. I had entered many $1/$2 (not at the same time) and my bank roll was just going up and down, down to $200 and up to $320, never exeeded $320. My bankroll was about $200 when i sat down on a hu table and bought in for $40 against 'UWHUSKEYHATER' who bought in for $200. I just increased more and more until i reached $100 or so. I then lost a few pots and had been hit down to $60 or so. From here i knew the player was weak and i could rebuild. I had QJoff on the button and raised to $6, he calls and flop was Q-9-3 with two diamonds. He checks to me and i bet $12 (as i was every pot, hand or not) and he makes it $48, i re raise him all in, the pot was around $130. He turns K-2diamonds for the flush draw, he doesnt hit and he rebuys to mae it $200. A few hands, knowing he was tilting, i had AKhearts in BB, he raises me to $6 and i re raise him to $26, he calls. Flop was 2c-4d-5s, i push for over $100 and he calls, he has A6clubs. The turn was 9c giving him the straight and flush draw. River was Kd and i take the pot. And...sure enough i leave as ive experienced losses in a similar situation. I left $290 up for the session =).

BR-$489.01

1 comment:

Littleacornman said...

Nice work and a very nice session!