Thursday 8 November 2007

Ive Been Tagged :(

That Scottish rebel mair tagged me and I'm not happy about it! lol.

If you get tagged it means...

A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
D) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

so...random things about me....

  • I won the welsh indoor athletics championship when i was 14 or 15, went on to British finals but couldn't make it because i was ill.
  • Ive only ever had sex with one girl once...lol....because I'm not a man whore amatay...not because i can't get any!
  • I have every episode of friends on DVD.
  • I like to play the guitar, and sing!
  • I am genuinely a nice guy ;)
  • My curtains have flowers on them lol (ones from when i was born- i get the mick taken out of me!)
  • I would love to be a psychiatrist, i like helping people with their problems.

Sorry guys, tom (gravedigger), felix (thanks for all the fish), check in the dark, dremeber, spid.....had to be someone, now get tagging!!

still need advice to the previous post guys!, struggling big time :(

11 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

That one about friends is scary. Do u watch them when u play, lol.

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

ok, i aint doing this tagged thing loool, was gna, but decided nt too, chain mail sux, and i see it as chain mail loool

Anonymous said...

r u gay?one bird? u married to her?

United113 said...

have you had sex with 2 girls more than once?!?!?!?!

Good work...

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me that you have only slept with one girl because you bat for the other side?????

;o)

hehehe

Nice post mate.

portdeco20 said...

na mate, i aint gay lol

if it helps you come to terms with that sex fact- im only 18

Amatay said...

Easy there Deco mate, thats a bit harsh aint it, :-) I think you have the wrong impression geez. Those previous posts were all made up, im a virgin m8 ;-)

Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey can I get a link back on your blog roll please...

Anonymous said...

oi u lot stop taking the piss outta ma pal :) I tell u something a woman would give her right arm for a guy like him :) not many decent blokes about these days.

xx

Littleacornman said...

Mate,there's being honest and there's admitting you have flowery curtains ;-)

Hope to see you at the Bloggerment on Sunday.

cheers,
Acorn