Friday 2 November 2007

Few First Hours


I hit the tables late this afternoon and played some long hours right through late into the evening. I have played many SnG's and a few tournements aswell. I think i cashed overall in just 2 sit and go's out of something like 10, which aint to good, im not happy with that at all. As for the tournements, well they didnt go to well either. I didnt manage to cash in any despite reaching near the bubble in one of them.


So far, i must have only played 7 hours of poker at the most but ive seen enough cold decks to make an eskimo freeze, suffered so many bad beats to last me a few weeks and im just so sick of poker already. Also, i got so bored playing which i dont think ive ever felt before. I usually love playing!


Even though i have had some rubbish results in the past few hours i managed to place 1st in the last 18 player SnG i was in and that brought me break even to my starting roll (only $2 lost tonight) so its not all bad.

2 comments:

Thomas Kennedy said...

I've been there... cold decked, bad beats, so on and so forth. But I learned how to overcome that and win at sit 'n go tournaments. A solid basic strategy is all you need to cash consistently.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.