Sunday 4 November 2007

I Cannot Multi-table



First of all i just wanted to mention the bloggerment. I came back from the pub sitting with 1.1k in chips. I got lucky against mair, sorry about that. And soon lasted until the final table where it got to 4 players left. It folded to me in the SB, with rob in the BB, who was being quite tight i figured he was going to pass a lot of hands here, I pushed with a low ace and he quickly calls with QQ :( out i go.


After that i decided to multi-table a few SnG's and a few ring games. I did absolutely appalling in cash and soon went down about 5 buy ins, this bad luck/bad play continued right through until i decided to quit there on the cash table front. My ass got saved when i cashed in 2nd place in the last SnG i was in and brought me back up to just about even for the night.


Im going to play a few mtt's now and i hope to do well, because i could do with a decent result..its been a while and I'm due lol.

4 comments:

Puffet said...

Nice to see you blogging again, although the poker results could be better.

Hang in there

Puffet

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

Good to c u blogging fishy =) now get winning ;)

GL

Amatay said...

Takes a while to start multay tarbelling mate. Just do it slowly. 1 then 2 then add a third. Soon playing 4 tarbles at once will be a piece of piss, gl

Anonymous said...

Please change the post title from 'I cannot multi-table' to 'I cannot play poker' You low limits nit.