Thursday 1 November 2007

Back..


Hey guys! Im back blogging again. Still a lot a lot more poker to come from me.
Apart from the bloggerment, its been over two months since ive played poker and im not really sure how im going to get on, well no one does really but it seems all blank to me once again, much like it was when i started playing. This break, i think, will prove good for my results. Now all i have to do is try my best and hope i succeed.
My new strategy is to stay away from cash tables for the meantime and try to excel, at what i think my strength is, tourneys and multi table SnG's.
My first SnG on the first night back i managed to bag a 3rd place finish in a 18 player SnG, so started off on a good one. Thats all ive played tonight, hope to play again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back mate.

Good luck and rinse those fiiiiish!

Big Black Dog said...

gd luck geez!!

Wildcat said...

Good to see you back, everyone who is sensible takes a break now and again. Which is probably why I haven't ;)

Best of luck.

The 80th Minute said...

Gl mate.
I guess it is like riding a bike. You'll never will forget how to play.