Wednesday 3 October 2007

Bad Tilt, Bad Play, Why the Good Reward?



< thats how u avoid tilt! or make it better!

As you can see it didnt go well, but then again it did!!?? wtf are u on about lloydy?? i hear u ask!

Well, im not amatay! so i cant keep my head or just stop playing when i feel myself going on tilt. And i did, big time. I played 2 gurantee tournements and did absolutely shit fair do's. This put me on the edge and quietly steaming, then posting about it on rtr just made me flip, i was soon to open up a $0.50/1 table with more than half of my BR ($60) to sit down with. As you can imagine, i didnt last long! Not till i busted a fish then hit and run him, but i did wait until he left the table 1st, after a few more hands. Im not a big fan of hit and run but i knew if i stayed i was going to bust 90% of the time the way i was playing.

The hand!! ur screaming. Well unless you read my post on rtr you will not now how i bust this fish! firstly a $4 from my left, i bump it upto $15 with 99, i then get re raised from a pusher to my left who has me covered. The original raiser gets out the way and i dont even anticipate folding 99 in this spot the way my head is and i quickly push another $45+ into the pot willy nilly like

flop brings me good fortune and i hit a set of nines, there's an ace up there aswell, plus a jack on the turn and a blank on the river, I pray that he has not got JJ or AA, to my relief he turns over QQ for one sick bad beat by a bad player! That pot was $125 and i leave it there. That put my roll back upto $160.

Then i actually run quite bad 3 hands in a row, i say run bad, i mean i dont get lucky. I push all in with AKdiamonds on a 10 high flop 2 diamonds and dont hit, lose to 10J. Then a get AQ and raise pre flop, i get re raised for not much more than double what i bet, so i call and fold on a 9 high flop after he c-bets. The same player i re raise him with KK and i thought this was excellent timing for KK, i can make it look like i was steaming from last 2 hands, he comes over the top and i push. he insta calls and i lose to fukin AA, what are the fukin odds pokerstars??? 3 hands in a row and i lose all 3 with some premium hands! it was a good job this was at 10c/25c otherwise i'd be a broke man!

Quite depressed today tbh, my bro has moved to oz so i wont see him for a year or 2 depending how long he wants there! bit pissed off with the poker tonight, only good and positive thing is that i played amazing at footy today despite losing 2-1, my manager and the 1st team manager all gave us the talk 'im very dissapointed' and boy were they! 'im so pissed off cos i know u can do better but u didnt put the effort in' they say to the whole team, They then turned to me in front of every1...'lloydy, i was very impressed with the way u played today, u were the best on the fukin team' =) so i'll keep my head on this i think to keep me cheerful!

Also, i can't wait for the bloggerment now, ive seen the new league table and im determined to score more points! see burnley miks on links if u want to see the table.

sorry i cant post much positive stuff!

BR-$154

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one with the footy mate!

You have only scored points on two occasions, but they were both 21 points each time for your two seconds!! Keep going that way and you even be good enough to catch me#!!!!! ;-)

Amatay said...

lol, nh with the pocket neufs versus them biatches Deco. Try and play within ur BR u cock sucker. If ur goona tilt dont put over half your roll on the line u toool. Laters, gl

Check In The Dark said...

Hey Port,

Cheers for the comment on my bloooog. I have had you in my links of blogs to read for ages just never made it accross. Blog looks great though. I am a right nosey bastard, so i'll be back for a read soon. In the meantime i'll link you up.

Good luck at those cruel but highly addictive virtual tables

portdeco20 said...

thanks mate :)

Spunksock said...

Hi bud,
you asked on my blog how I keep track of hands played.
I use pokertracker.
http://www.pokertracker.com/

portdeco20 said...

thanks spunksock, i downloaded but have no idea how to work it, im an absolute thick shit, but i'll get the hang of it! lol

Spunksock said...

Pokertracker does take some working out at first, so don't give up. Once you get it sussed its a great tool to have.