Saturday 23 February 2008

Swimming Along Nicely

At the moment, i can't complain really. Since my last post last week i have managed to place 2nd in a 90 man SnG knockout on Full tilt which saw a significant boost in my roll. From there i have won a few one table SnG's or placed in the money a couple of times.

Last night was the RTR heads up cup. It was good to play in such a friendly environment. Although i was a bit disappointed in drawing rickyrosa in the first game as it saw the welsh against the welsh. This was over quickly, first hand actually when i picked up jacks. Ricky hit top pair (tens) on the flop and the money went in. This saw me through to the quarter finals where i was to play dD (resdent evil). It was all about even until i think i stepped up my game a little and accumulated a slight chip lead. It was when we had both hit top pair on the flop that the money went in. I wasn't comfortable calling but i was pot committed. It was dD that had the better kicker but unluckily for him a 6 came on the turn to give me two pair. Gg dD.

Lukybugur was my next opponent in the semi finals. And from the start i was dominated, tried to pull too many bluffs and he caught me out. Gg luky, vwp.

Just a shout out to cloud who won (again). vvwp mate...well deserved =).

Yours Truly

Portdeco20

1 comment:

Free Poker Capital said...

Sit&go poker tournament, Texas hold'em ... take free Poker sponsorship and play with other poker people - all available $50 bonuses.